Commercial Auto Insurance in Hickory, NC
Davis Insurance Group in Hickory, NC, provides valuable insights into commercial auto insurance. Contact us today to learn more about your business auto insurance options.
Whether you own a single vehicle or a fleet, commercial auto coverage is typically required if you use vehicles for business purposes, such as transporting goods, employees or clients.
Most states, including North Carolina, have specific requirements for auto insurance coverage when used for business activities. It’s essential to understand and comply with your state’s regulations.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto policies vary according to the policies you choose. Your agent may recommend the following:
- Auto liability insurance may help cover third-party injuries or property damage if your driver is at fault in an accident and is crucial for financially protecting your business from resulting claims.
- Collision coverage may help pay for repairs to your vehicles if they are damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage may help cover damage caused by events other than accidents, such as vandalism, theft or natural disasters.
- Medical payments coverage (MedPay) may help cover medical expenses for injuries sustained by you, your employees or passengers in your vehicles.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance may help cover your injuries and damage to the insured vehicle after an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Contact Davis Insurance Group today to start comparing personalized auto insurance quotes.